Monday 25 September 2017

By Hand Anna


Thank you to everyone who has taken the time to read my blog so far. I managed to finish another UFO this week from my box. This one had been cut out for a few months but the fabric has been languishing in my stash for 2 years (not that long in comparison to others!)

I shared half this fabric with a friend which left me around 2 metres. Lucky being super wide I was able to cut Anna bodice and a self drafted circle skirt

The original link I had for the circle skirt has vanished but I found another here for you here
I sat down one night and made a 1/2, 3/4 and full circle skirts in a couple of different lengths. It was so worth it as being able to mix and match the skirts can really change a whole style of a pattern

Necklace is original vintage 1950s


This week I have nearly finished the skirt I started last week and started a housecoat. I have also planned my first project from the blog
My main goal is get enough clothing made and accessories collected to take part in Me Made May 2018

Sewing Pattern - By Hand Anna
Fabric - Central Milton Keynes Market
Jewellery - Original vintage, browse our online shop here Fox Vintage
ShoesConverse

No comments:

Post a Comment